Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Addendum

Mr. Dell, I just wanted to quickly add that I've filed another lost item claim via the Dell Customer Support website (the form for which can be found here: http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/en/missing_wrong_damaged), including everything that I've already made available to you. I've also e-mailed all of this to what was represented to me as the direct e-mail address for customer service, which is US_CAG_Ownership@dell.com. If that's not correct, please let me know.

Before I forget--the shipping status of original order, according to the order status website, is "In Transit", with a note that a tracking number should be available in 48-72 hours.

And just so you know--if you need to get ahold of me to ask me any questions about my order, any time today should be fine--and that number is a mobile number, so I've got it with me all the time. Whenever's good for you is good for me.

Thanks for your time.

Richard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home