Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sonali never called me back.

Dear Mr. Dell,

Sonali never called me back. Perhaps this evening I'll call and ask for a manager again.

In the meantime, Mr. Dell, Jeff Jarvis advised me to e-mail as many of the other Dell executives as might be appropriate. The following struck me as being likely candidates:

- Kevin Rollins, President and CEO (kevin_rollins@dell.com)
- John Hamlin, Senior VP, Americas (john_hamlin@dell.com)
- Joseph Marengi, Senior VP, Americas
- Rosendo Parra, Senior VP, Americas
- James Schneider, Senior VP and CFO
- Lawrence Tu, Senior VP and General Counsel
- Thurmond Woodard, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer (thurmond_woodard@dell.com)

I was able to loop Mssrs. Rollins, Hamlin, and Woodard in on the thread, but unfortunately, I did not have proper e-mail addresses for Mssrs. Marengi, Parra, Schneider, and Tu. Would you mind making sure this gets to them?

I've also filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General, using this link: https://www.oag.state.tx.us/forms/cpd/cpd_getcounty.php. I'll be interested to see what they're able to tell me.

I think that's all for now, Mr. Dell. I'll let you know what happens when I talk to a supervisor at Dell Customer Service tonight.

Thanks for your time,

Richard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home