Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just sharing

Dear Mr. Dell,

It's been awhile since I've written you, and I thought you might be interested to see a picture of my new laptop.





You know what the amazing thing about it was, Mr. Dell? I ordered it on Tuesday, and had it by the end of the day Wednesday. I didn't have to call anybody to find out where it was, I didn't have to spend thirty hours on the phone to track it down, I didn't have to write any eight page letters which I then had to pay even more to overnight just to get anybody's attention, and I didn't have to wait a week after I was told it was being overnighted to me to actually get it. I just placed the order, and it arrived the next day. I think I'll do it this way from now on. It's a lot less trouble, and a lot more cost- and time-efficient.

Just so you know.

Sincerely,

Richard Barrett

3 Comments:

Blogger User Friendly Mathtematics and Statistics said...

Mr Richard,
It is said Every Failure is a Step Stone to Success.
It is your relentless followup which has paid you dividends.
Never give up till your goal is achieved.
I have a similar problem with my laptop. Kindly give me the email ID of Michael dell or any other person who will positively respond as the response from dell support group is extremely poor and atrocious.
Awaiting anxiously your help

10:20 PM  
Blogger Deepakala said...




Very helpful Post!!! This is the first time I have read a post like this. Find Career tips here.


123.hp.com

4:19 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Great post..
Mir Muhammad Alikhan

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home